In January 2019, the university’s brand transition begins. The new TU brand mark, new visuals and updated messaging will start to be visible on or about January 2nd. Where can you expect to see the first use of the university’s updated brand? Look for these digital assets to change in the new year:
- The university’s website – new homepage header, footer and a refreshed news carousel.
- T3 – the university’s daily email will debut an updated look and a new name, “TU Today.”
- Social media – the university’s main accounts will feature updated profile images and cover images.
- Digital signage – campus digital signs will be updated.
- Desktop backgrounds – all Towson University computer backgrounds featuring the old brand mark will be deleted. Instructions to activate new backgrounds will be provided.
So what about your department’s changes? The campus community will receive access to the new brand mark, unit signatures, visuals and more on or about January 16, 2019. A new university brand site will be launched to help guide and inform your team’s transition. Updating the brand will be a yearlong process with plenty of time to successfully navigate anticipated changes.
Look for more information to be posted about university materials and channels as they change. Email email@example.com with any questions. A brand transition partner is ready to help. Here’s to a happy ‘brand’ new year.