As winter break approaches, Parking & Transportation Services would like to update the campus community with the following reminders about on and off campus shuttle service.
– The last day for regular on and off campus shuttle service for Fall 2018 is Tuesday, December 18, 2018.
– On Commencement days, December 19 and 20, 2018, shuttle service will be provided from the Union Garage to SECU Arena to accommodate the General Parking commencement guests who are parked there. Shuttle service begins at 8:00 a.m. and will pick up and drop off passengers on Cross Campus Drive near the 3rd floor entrance to the Union Garage. No other on or off campus shuttle service is provided on Commencement days so please plan accordingly.
– Off campus shuttles will operate on a modified holiday schedule from January 2 through January 22, 2019. Other than Paratransit service from 8 a.m to 7 p.m., there will be no on campus shuttle service during Winter Break.
– Regular shuttle service for the Spring 2019 term begins Saturday, January 26, 2019 (Gold Route, Tiger-in-Town and SafeRide only). Regular off campus shuttles and Black Express service begins Monday, January 28, 2019.
– For live bus maps, schedules and real-time information please use the TURIDE app or see TUTigerride.
As a reminder, a valid TU One Card is required to board any off campus shuttle.
For additional information, please visit the Parking & Transportation Services’ website or phone the office at 410-704-4101.