FALL GENERAL MEETING OF THE AAUP
The Fall General Meeting of the AAUP is scheduled for Wednesday, October 15, 2003 at 3:30 pm in Chesapeake III. EVERYONE IS WELCOME. REFRESHMENTS WILL BE SERVED.
For more information about the AAUP / Faculty Association, please visit our web site at http://wwwnew.towson.edu/aaup/ and our member?s page. You may also join the AAUP at the meeting.
1. Elect a secretary for the AAUP.
2. Update on sabbatical funding.
3. Discuss efforts to equalize state contributions to MD State Retirement systems and Optional Retirement Plans.
4. Update members upon actions taken to address the loss of sick leave upon retirement, when in an Optional Retirement Plan.
5. Reactivation of Standing Committees.
6. Open Forum.