The Study Abroad Office is pleased to announce the following Minimester and Spring Break 2020 faculty-led study abroad programs! Click the links below for more program details and to apply online.
- Argentina (PSYC) Culture and Psychology: Argentina from a Psychological Perspective
- Ecuador (SPAN) Spanish Language and Indigenous Cultures in Ecuador
- The Gambia & Senegal (POSC) Community Development and Non-Profit Management in The Gambia and Senegal
- Israel (FMST) Exploring Israel: Culture, Diversity, Education & Social Services
- South Africa (THEA-IDFA) South Africa and the US: Civil Rights & Civil Wrongs
- UK (CRMJ) Crime and Punishment Cross-Nationally, UK
- UK (GENL) Career Exploration and Professional Development in the UK
- UK (IDFA) Identity, Expression, and Social Action in Scotland, UK
- UK (MCOM) Corporate Communication in the UK
Spring Break 2020
- Chile (KNES) Sport Cultures of Chile
- Italy (ECED) Reggio Emilia Study Tour, Italy
- Jamaica (ENGL) Histories of Resistance in Jamaican Literature and Culture
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.